7.30.2008

Wedding Wednesdays - Let them eat cake



In an effort to post more regularly, and not always having new work or interesting letterpress tidbits to share, I thought I'd diverge a little. I work with a lot of brides and grooms (though mostly brides) and thus a lot of wedding details are discussed, sometimes to help work out invitation ideas, and sometimes because I just love talking about weddings. I thought I'd take the alliterative approach and dedicate Wednesdays to sharing different wedding-related goodies.



Today I want to introduce Erin Gardner of Wild Orchid Baking Company. She worked as a pasty chef in Boston, and later New Hampshire, before starting her own custom baking company. Her cakes are not only beautiful, they're delicious (I've been eating her pastries for years). These days she specializes in realistic, hand-made flowers, but if you can dream it, she can make it.



And don't forget she is also the creator of the Chocolate Albertine, featured at our very first Paper & Chocolate celebration.



If you're interested in seeing more of her work, visit the Wild Orchid blog.

No comments: