8.20.2008

I'm stuck on you



My love of stamps is no secret, so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that I think the presentation of invitation envelopes is an important part of the whole package. I mean, why spend ages perfecting an invitation only to stick a flag stamp on it (military and fourth of July affairs aside).

Despite the frequent rate changes, the post office still has several good options for weddings and celebrations.



Although I recognize the extra work involved, there is perhaps nothing so special as a cloud of stamps decorating an envelope. If you're stamp savvy you can find your own collection of current or antique postage to collage. If not, don't fret! Bari Zaki and Chandra Greer of Greer Chicago have teamed up to create gorgeous envelopes with vintage stamps pre-affixed.



No extra postage necessary.

No comments: