6.25.2009

Printing Arts Fair

Last weekend's Printing Arts Fair at the Museum of Printing was fabulous. It's always such an inspiring collection of creative folks, and I saw so many drool-worthy projects.

Of course, the highlight of the day was the steamroller printing, which happened despite the riainy day.







My camera ran out of batteries before I got any shots of the collaborative alphabet print, but here's an image of the final product (I carved the M):



More images can be found here.

Our table was nestled inbetween Angela of Carta, Inc., Melissa of Pressbound, Jesse of Marsolais Press and Bull Thistle Press (more images of both Jesse and Bull Thistle's amazing works later). Here are some fun shots of Angela's delicous cotton ribbon.





Love, love, love the new packaging!

I left with many new acquisitions, mostly paper goods begged, bartered and bought, and this little beaut of a hole punch (perfect for the hanging tags on our new journal sets). Pretty and useful!



Closing with my favorite shirt of the day:

No comments: