11.17.2011

Greetings from 2012 - Los Angeles


In case you're just tuning in, Greetings from 2012 is a series of posts about the inspiration behind the Albertine Press 2012 calendar, which features a dozen cityscape postcards.


I've been to L.A. only once before, but clearly wasn't paying careful attention. When I went about researching reference images for the skyline sketch, I was pleasantly shocked at the beautiful mountain in the background. Hmmm, maybe L.A. is worth another visit?


Los Angeles, or Miss June (that's when the summer blockbusters come out, right?) is actually an alternate version of one note card design already in our wholesale catalog. I was glad for an opportunity to showcase the variant, which I was particularly attached to.


Our 2012 postcard calendar is now for sale in our Etsy shop. We will also it for sale at all of our holiday markets and events listed in the sidebar.

No comments: