On Saturday, May 2, 2009 we'll be opening our studio doors and inviting everyone to join us to
- learn how letterpress is done and see print demonstrations
- get a sneak peek at our new lines of cards and journals
- buy a card for your mom (Mother's Day is May 10!)
- score some great goods cheap at our spring cleaning clearance table
- drop by our tasty neighbors Taza Chocolate for a tour and tastings
(just some of the overstock packaged up for sale)
We'll be open from 11 am until 5 pm. The studio is located on the second floor of 561 Windsor Street in Somerville (between Inman and Union Squares). Free car parking is available across the street. Free bicycle parking out front.
(our new journals - above, and some new Lines cards - below)
Hope to see you there!